6 years ago
Read the entire May Newsletter HERE
In the second issue of Around Salt Lake Newsletter, some topics featured include:
- Save money with these last-minute travel deals
- 5 Shockingly Salt Foods
- 3 Ways to Stand Out From the Crowd At Your Job
- Fix Little Home Problems Now to Avoid Big Problems Later
- What's the Purpose of a Home Inspection?
Here's one of the featured articles:
3 Ways to "WOW" On the Job
How do you get noticed for a raise or promotion at your job? Besides delivering consistent results, here are three ways to impress:
1. Show your expertise in the field.
Start a blog or write an article and post it on LinkedIn. If you can, get quoted in a newspaper or online article about your particular area of expertise.
2. Become the “go - to” person.
Volunteer for extra projects but don’t don’t overdo it. Give credit when credit is due and celebrate the successes of your team members. Also, build a reputation for reliability by taking responsibility (as appropriate) when things don't go as well as they should.
3. Demonstrate mutual interests.
Get involved in your company’s charitable programs or join a professional organization in the industry.